martes, 20 de marzo de 2012

MAGIC?

Sometimes I go back in time and I remember that day in October, I remember that day as the beginning of a new chapter of my life. Since the very beginning of this, I have learned amazing things, I have experienced lots of things which I had never thought of doing. I even experienced some kind of undefined love, but I do not really want to get into that stuff. I also do not want to say that this chapter has come to his end, but I feel that because of some circunstances, an amount of magic has disappeared: this magic surfaces, embraces you and takes you to a whole new place, it's like you see the world in a different way, that's what magic means to me: it's not something tangible, it's a mix of feelings, emotions, chances, events. I certainly do not where this chapter of my life is taking me, but I'm willing to take the risk and see what happens. This is my religion.

Wish me luck.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario